INVENTION HUB COMMUNITY MANAGER
Just Business is seeking a Community Manager to join our dynamic team. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, the ideal candidate desires to see strategy in action and can execute independently and effectively. Job is on location in San Francisco.
Key Performing Metrics Include:
- Successful maintenance and occupancy of our co-working space, the Invention Hub
- Ensure that the Invention Hub is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Management of the Invention Hub Co-Working Space, including:
- Acquisition of new tenants, including prospective tenant communications and tours
- Onboarding and offboarding tenants
- Monthly tenant rent collection through automated system, maintenance of system, and tenant interfacing and assistance in person and by email
- Handling all billing and reimbursements, and accounting
- Maintenance of physical space, including taking out and bringing in trash bins, creating security badges for tenants, organization of desk layout, light cleaning, stocking cafe and ordering supplies, sorting mail
- Managing daily tasks to ensure the Invention Hub runs smoothly, jumping in “where needed." Research on new platforms, tools, market analysis, etc. where needed
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Strong drive to develop those around you, passion for community-building
- Proven track record of relationship management
- Organized, with an ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent customer service
Skills & Dispositions:
- You are passionate about the mission of Just Business' sister organization, Not For Sale, and aspire to create global change.
- You are able to operate at both strategic and action-oriented levels.
- You are a strong listener with a desire to learn and grow.
- You can perform and prioritize multiple tasks in fast-changing circumstances.
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively in a small team.
- You are self-motivated to improve your work and create new paths within your role.
- You are humble and eager to be part of a team, which means wearing many hats and jumping in where needed. Flexibility and excitement are key!