Andrews Ag Solutions
Andrews Ag Solutions is a green technology company, repurposing farm waste into organic fertilizer and energy-related products.
Andrews Ag Solutions has developed partnerships with the USDA, large-farm animal producers, and fertilizer companies, and has created a network of professionals in multiple disciplines to advance sustainable agriculture and agricultural technologies.
- Currently no source of organic ammonium sulfate,a key chemical in increasing crop production.
- Current market valuation of fertilizer at $19B.
- Tougher government standards reduces composting and fertilizer available in markets.
- Reduce manure handling costs while producing marketable product.
- Market leader in environmental remediation.
- Carbon sequestration; reduce or eliminate pollution from confined animal feeding operations which contributes to 18% of anthropogenic greenhouse gases emitted
- Organic ammonium sulfate is water soluble for immediate plant intake reducing the risk of runoffs and polluting water supply